Valli Produce will accept coupons with the following conditions:
- Must Have a Bar Code
- Can Not Be Duplicated
They must have an expiration date that is clear and legible and must be redeemed before the expiration date
- If expiration date is cut off, coupon is not valid
- All internet coupons are subject to manager approval, and may be refused at his/her discretion
- No copies of coupons are accepted
- Have to Say “Manufacturer Coupon” on them.
- No internet coupon is accepted with redemption value greater than Five Dollars
- No internet coupon is accepted for free product (except for buy one, get one free)
We do not accept Competitors coupons
We do not double coupon values unless it is a specified advertised promotion. These dates will be advertised in our store flier and website.
Doubling Coupon Policy – Manufacturer’s coupons with a face value of up to 50 cents will be doubled. Example: A manufacturer’s coupon of 50 cents will be doubled to $1.00.
(Manufacturer’s Coupons valued at 51 cents to $1.00 will be redeemed for $1.00)
- The Double coupon policy does not apply to FREE items or Buy One Get One Free Items.
- The total double value cannot exceed the price of the item.
- A limit of 10 manufacturer’s coupons will be doubled per day per customer.
- A limit of three manufacturer’s coupons will be doubled on like items. The remaining coupons will be redeemed at face value of the coupons.
- No minimum purchase is required.
- Any Manufacturer’s coupons that state do not double will not be doubled.
- Orders may not be separated to exceed coupon limits.
- Store coupons will not be doubled.
- We do not accept other retailer’s coupons.
- Liquor coupons are excluded from doubling.
- Expired coupons will not be accepted or doubled.
- Coupons must be presented at the time of purchase.